Followers

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

How to decorate your Planner

Hi friends,

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year ! 
I hope you all had great holidays and now we all are ready to rock 2017 with creativity and spirit of sharing.



     You might not be aware but I am a huge planner addict and have been obsessed with Erin Condren planners since few years now and I love how it makes my life easy, keeps me motivated and focused for my day. I also have a couple more planners by Kikki K, Heidi Swapp, Prima and Papericious. They all are fantastic and you can do exactly the same things I will be doing in today's video.

The most important thing to remember is

1. Do not try to copy anyone in the way they plan instead u gotta to do what ever u r comfortable in.
2. Love using scraps of pattern papers, stickers,washi tapes, and stamps to decorate your weekly layouts.
3.Decorate and plan your entire month in advance and mark things which are already pre decided , this will help you to keep track of important dates, to dos and deadlines. 
4. Don't go for a massive and impulsive purchase of planner stuff instead build your supplies collection gradually. Good coloured pen set and few washi tapes are basics to start with.


So this a very short and quick video where u will see me create my weekly layout for the first week of January 2017. The layout is very girly and cute because of the patterned paper. You can keep it super simple or extremely elaborate but just remember to leave space to write the important stuff ...that's what planners are made for ....LOL

 click here to watch the video :)





The craft shop has a huge collection of gorgeous planner supplies ,washi tapes,planner stamps and patterned papers..do check that now.


Links for supplies
coloured pencils
post it notes
coloured pens
scissors
journalling cards(project life)

thanks for watching
love
Arjita 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely video :)
    Thanks for sharing info. on planners
    I might have to start one for myself!
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative video for beginners like us. Will surely try

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!