Followers

Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Calender in a box

Hi friends,
Year 2016 is almost over and we all are getting ready to welcome 2017 . The craft companies gave us have some amazing products to enjoy and I hope the same will happen in 2017..
Looking forward for an enriching and creative year ahead.
So lets get started for today's post,
I got a book box by Graphic45

Each Book Box includes a coordinating 3 piece tag album with binder ring.
Book Box (7.125 x 5  x2.5 in)
Regular Tag Album (5.75 x 3.875in) 

so this is a very sturdy and neat book box which you can use to hold you mini albums, gifts, jewellery, keepsakes etc..
I somehow wanted to give it a new look and functionality and hence I transformed this into a calendar. You can make a bunch of these with scraps of paper and its a perfect gift for new year.
I really don't enjoy making the box structure and working with chipboard ...its kinda difficult and nuclear science for me. So if u are like me just grab this amazing box decorate and embellish it (which is my favourite part ;) I am sure u will feel happy and satisfied by the masterpieces you will create.

Here are some pictures






ok ..so now I have a video showing u what exactly I did to this box and made a calendar.
watch it at youtube


I hope you will try this project and do not forget to share the pictures with us at our FB page and other social media.

see you soon
hugs
Arjita


Supplies:
Graphic 45 Book box
Paperpad 12X12 by Papericious- The flora Season
Big shot machine
Scalloped circle Die
Tonic Trimmer
ATG glue gun
Scissors
Tombow Glue
Chipboard
Thick cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!