Hello dear friends! This is Deepti here with a few cards using Papericious Wooden Collection. Who doesn't love woodgrain collection? I love it and I just love it.. ;)
So today I'll be sharing a few cards like how to use these papers in different ways. So let's get started..
1. You can simply hand draw a tree branch..
(paper smooches chilly chums stampset)
2. Here is an-other example.. I drew a fence here..
3. Can make a masculine card, I used my scraps to make this card.
4. You can simply paper piece the images..
(fiskars and teressa collins stamset)
5. You can make some funky and fun love cards.. ;)
6. or you can make windows, doors and etc on your cards.
(bo bunny and inkadinkado flower stamset)
So these are the few ways to use these wooden papers and also you can go wild with your imagination. Hope you like the cards. Take care and I'll see you next time.. :)